Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a post, poem, or story about something you’re thankful for this Thanksgiving.
2. Your Homecoming dance dress.
3. Write about your favorite place to eat when you were a child.
4. Ask your child to draw a portrait of you or your family and share it with us.
5. Write a story in exactly 101 words.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“All the mysteries in a garden are beautiful, meaningful, enticing poetry and I cannot get enough.” -The (Not Always) Lazy W
“…if I had a window here, I’d watch life evolve.” -Mommy Rachelle
“Please, please, please let this not turn into THE most traumatizing 11th birthday ever. PLEASE.” -From Haus To Home
“Still better than Buffalo” -Postcards From Oblivion
“The great thing about beet soup, I think it could taste great warm or chilled.” -Fitness Mom Wine Country