I completed the Merry Christmas Tag this week and you are about to learn everything you ever needed to know about my holiday spirit. Including, but not limited to topics regarding the worst gift I ever received and feeling jealous of sibling gifts…see what I mean? BRIMMING WITH HOLIDAY SPIRIT!:
This week I’m featuring Jess from Shuggilippo (watch out moms…*whispers* she’s a cusser) because I think she’s hilarious and she recently suffered the loss of a computer that stored EVERYTHING. And when I say EVERYTHING I mean she actually had to cancel speaking events, put off the launch of projects, and probably lost a piece of her soul when it died. So…she deserves this:
If your don’t subscribe to Jess’s YouTube channel within 2 days of reading this message…your computer will be next. Is that a risk you’re willing to take?
Now it’s your turn!
This week’s prompts:
1. Attempt a holiday pin you saw on Pinterest.
2. Capture some fun in the snow (we want to see you sledding down a hill…make it happen).
3. Sing your favorite Christmas carol!
4.Create a holiday inspired makeup tutorial.
5. Complete the Merry Christmas Tag (questions here)
6. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. Set up a mistletoe, hide your camera, and film reactions when you catch your loved ones standing beneath it.
2. Share a holiday drink recipe.
3. Take us to see Santa.
4. Show us something fun your community puts on for the holidays.
5. Christmas card share! Show us the card you sent out to family and friends this year.
6. Complete the Holiday Style Tag (questions here)
7. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.