The Seahawks are headed to the Super Bowl a second year in a row and to celebrate I’m sharing the 12th Man Margaritas that I found on Pinterest. I traced the drink back to Elliot’s Oyster House in Seattle and one of these days I plan to pay a visit and taste the real deal.
In the mean time, gather your tequila, blue curacao, and sweet and sour together for a good time!
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 1 Shot Tequila
- 1 Shot Blue Curacao
- Sweet And Sour Liquor
- Rim your glass with salt.
- Add Ice.
- Squeeze in the juice of your 1/2 lime.
- Pour in your Tequila and Blue Curacao.
- Top with the Sweet And Sour.
- Use a knife to carve a football design into 1/2 a lime and garnish!
We’re going to the Super Bowl!