Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a blog post in exactly 9 lines.
2. Write a post where the first and last sentence contain the word: Cat.
3. Write a blog post about the last time you went to a water park.
4. Find a brunch recipe on Pinterest and try it out! Was it successful?
5. Share the story behind your current Facebook and/or Twitter profile photo.
6. What is sabotaging your plan to drop those extra pounds?
Last Weeks Faves:
“To help me realize just how awesome the ride in is, I zip on by all the traffic feeding into the high school and nearby middle school.” –AbbyNormal
“Bluebirds should fly through his window to light on his arms and bunnies should gather at his feet as he recites the Periodic Table.” –The Jammie Girl
“We might not have our 2 oldest children had we not lived in Missouri.” -Lessons from the Playground
“This was the only home I had known, the house on Cedar Street.” –Achieving Clarity
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!