Vlogging prompts are a great way to develop video content ideas for your YouTube channel! Use them to inspire consistency and fuel that creative mind! Below is a list of 30 April vlogging prompts, peek back in next month for a fresh May list!
30 April Vlogging Prompts
1. April 1st is April Fool’s Day. Capture a fun joke and share it!
2. Compile short clips, Vines, and Instagram videos and make a video that highlights your favorite March moments.
3. Share the books you read in February…which were must reads and which should we pass on?
4. Attempt an Easter inspired nail art tutorial.
5. March favorites haul! Share some of your favorite March finds.Create an Easter inspired craft.
6. Complete the Happy Easter YouTube Tag (questions here)
7. Taste test! Pick something up at the grocery store that you have never tried before and film yourself tasting it for the first time.
8. April 8th is National Zoo Lovers Day. Take us to your zoo!
9. Easter haul and/or recap.
10. Film yourself doing something (anything) with one of your kids.
11. Show us what you love most about your neighborhood.
12. Complete the I Heart Spring YouTube Tag (questions here)
13. Share your favorite fashion trend this Spring.
14. Things kids do that drive you crazy.
15. April 15th is National Glazed Spiral Ham Day. Make it!
16. Share a recipe that somehow incorporates peeps.
17. Show us a hidden talent!
18. Raising My Child YouTube Tag (questions here)
19. Show us something you got at the thrift shop!
20. What are your kids really into right now?
21. Look at the last handful of comments you’ve received on your videos and create a video response to them.
22. April 22nd is National Earth Day…do something earthy. I don’t know…make a compost pile or something.
23. Current events and celeb news…talk about something that’s on your mind.
24. The Pizza Challenge!(examples here)
25. Tell us who you would invite to your celebrity dinner.
26. Why did you start vlogging? What has been the biggest challenge/reward for you in video?
27. Show us how do something.
28. Make a video about anything…from a table in your kitchen.
29. April 29th is National Shrimp Scampi Day…you know what to do.
30. Share what you did over Spring Break.
Have a great month and happy vlogging!