Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a blog post in exactly 15 lines.
2. Milkshakes, margaritas, smoothies and more…share your favorite summer time drink recipe.
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: cool.
4. Share a memorable road trip story!
5. Who has it better, kids or adults? List 10 reasons why you would rather be one over the other.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“You are the same as everyone else. You treat everyone the same. And you don’t hurt people on purpose.” -Jennifer P. Williams
“Any room that is empty is open to explore. I’ve done this!” -Double-Stacked Bookshelves
“I wanted to be (sort of) cute, so I wore those stupid shoes instead of my trusty Merrell’s. Idiot.” -Team Engelbrecht
“It won’t go out of style or wear out, and no one can take it away from you.” -May Achieve Clarity
“Never stop questioning. Never stop learning.” -My Memory Art