Today I’m sharing a quick chat I had with Marci about Beyonce. Turns out she hates Beyonce and I had to educate her about the Beyhive and how they’re probably going to come after Marci when they catch wind that she’s dissing their Queen Bey:
Last week, Trena Little shared a fun video highlighting Fall activities for the whole family. I loved how interactive this video. She got some nice shots of activities that are definitely on our list this season!
Check out Trena’s YouTube channel and give her a subscribe!
Now it’s your turn!
This week’s prompts:
1. Day in the life! Show us what a typical September day is like for your family!
2. September 28th is National Strawberry Cream Pie Day. Make it happen.
3. Take us to the fair!
4. Book Review!
5. Share a favorite piece of Fall decor.
6. Complete the sisters YouTube tag. (questions here)
7. Unbox a package you received in the mail.
8. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Get a jumpstart on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. Show us what’s in your makeup bag.
2. Create a video inspired by something you pinned on Pinterest.
3. Make caramel apples.
4. Complete the 32 random questions tag. (questions here)
5. Half time recipe share! Create the perfect Football finger food!
6. Show us what fall looks like in your neck of the woods!
7. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.