Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write about the last thing that surprised you.
2. Write a blog post that ends with the line: I think that went well.
3. Book review!
4. Create a recipe that incorporates mint.
5. Tell us about the last time you slept on a couch.
6. Share your favorite photo you posted on Instagram this month and give us the back story.
7. Spring Cleaning! Share a before and after photo of a room you recently tackled.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“I saw that the pet store had cocker spaniels, and asked to hold one.” –Embracing The Spectrum
“She told me the wedding colors were “teal and brown,” and she wanted to know if it was possible to get any “brown colored” flowers?” –Choice Morsels
“Punches being thrown, bodies lifting off the ground, shirts coming untucked, faces turning red… it was a true brawl.” –AbbyNormal
“My wish is that I could spend one more day with her.” –Believe in the Magic Traci’s Diary
“Really, words can’t adequately describe what Odin has brought into our lives.” –Betsy’s Random Assortment of Thoughts
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!