30 things you vow to do this summer.
- Help Pat pack bags for the kids in preparation for their weekend away…from me.
- Let Pat cook dinner for the family.
- Wave goodbye when Pat leaves to buy me a blizzard at Dairy Queen while watching movies on a Friday night.
- Pack popcorn for Pat and the kids as they get ready to go to a drive in movie together.
- Watch Pat mow the lawn.
- Drink lemonade that Pat made for me.
- Spend Pat’s money at the mall.
- Thank Pat for encouraging me to spend as much time as possible on the computer.
- Compliment Pat on a delicious cake that he made just for me.
- Act surprised when Pat presents me with diamonds on my half birthday.
- Agree to accompany Pat on a mini weekend vacation sans kids.
- Hand Pat a handkerchief to wipe his brow after building me a cabana in the backyard.
- Watch Pat dance and sing to the tune of “She’s Like The Wind” after dedicating the song to me.
- Act surprised when Pat invites my closest friends over for drinks and girl talk.
- Accept Pat’s apology when he says sorry for not telling me I’m pretty often enough.
- Take a picture of Pat washing our cars.
- Write a blog post about how much Pat loves me.
- Drink a margarita while thinking of Pat.
- Let Pat drive me to the mall.
- Taste the soup that Pat prepares me from scratch.
- Let Pat wipe my chin after I spit his disgusting soup across the room.
- Watch Glee while Pat paints my nails.
- Read US Weekly while Pat potty trains Kainoa.
- Listen to how Pat feels unworthy of my love.
- High five Pat when he brings home the complete dvd series of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Eat pizza while Pat cleans dirty bathrooms.
- Nod in agreement with Pat when he compares me to the likes of Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta Jones.
- Read a newspaper while sipping the coffee Pat made me…and by “newspaper” I mean “my own blog”.
- Serenade Pat while he cleans out the garage.
- Slip into a bath Pat drew for me with and finish a favorite book.
Now it’s your turn!
Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and come back and sign Mr. Linky. Be sure to sign up with the actual post URL and not just your basic blog URL (click on the title of your post for that URL). For good comment karma try to comment on the three blogs above your name!!
1.) Soundtrack of your life: Pick 10 songs that you would have on a soundtrack for your life, pick a line from each that you most identify with and write a short statement of why this song made it.
2.) Before I was a mom…
3.) What would it take? Write an imaginary scene where someone you are still angry with finally deserves to be forgiven.
4.) 30 things you vow to do this summer.
5.) The ultimate honey-do list. If your spouse agreed to do any ten things you asked, what would they be?