If you read Seven Clown Circus you already know that Angie’s five kids (and husband) have been hounding her about getting a dog for some time now. At first she was sticking strong with Absolutely-Nots, but you could sense some waffling after this last letter from her son Garrett convincing her that he would take good care of a dog.
Since fostering two greyhounds and two poodle mixes and being the guardian home for Rudy, I consider myself pretty much an expert in this field and went ahead and found Angie some puppies to choose from.
She wants a small, non-shedding dog which is great, but pretty much rules out Rudy’s puppies, although I think Rudy would love to consider himself a “lap dog”…they actually grow to be more of a medium size.
With that in mind I took to petfinder.com to find Angie’s kids the perfect puppy in their area and here’s what I came up with:
- CreamPuff. A sweet disposition and energetic, CreamPuff aims to please.
- P-Nut. Sweet, outgoing, cuddly and every bit as cute as a pug puppy can be. He loves other dogs and all people.
- Abbie. A tiny little thing. She loves lap time and snuggles.
- Charley. Very cute, loves to be held and bonds strongly. He is a little shy, but not too bad.
- Logan. The sweetest, kindest, most sensitive little boy. He has a very gentle, loving heart. If you sit down on the ground, you will find him in your lap immediately.
- Cockapoo. Timid, but happy. He loves play time and attention.
- Apple Pie. Very sweet and cuddly, pretty low key for being such a small baby and so sweet.
- Paddy. He is a sweeeeety! He is very playful but a little shy at first.
- Peeper. Outgoing and playful and loves everyone. He is ready to be a show stopper anywhere he goes and he knows it!!!
My job here is done…which one will it be??
And hey Angie’s kids! You’re welcome.