Ten Celebrity DON’T(S)
I consider myself an expert on celebrities and their lives…based solely on the fact that I watch too much TV. This is a list of ten celebrity don’t(s) for celebrities to not read…because they’re too busy being rich to care about what I have to say.
1. Avoid weekends with multiple hookers.
2. Do not attack the paparazzi with an umbrella and shaved head.
3. Do not go to 20/20 begging your celeb daughter to forgive you for being a jack ass.
4. Do not blame the destruction of your family on your daughter’s successful career.
5. When stealing handbags and jewelry try to make eye contact with the surveillance cameras and mouth the words “I
didn’t do it” for dramatic effect.
6. When creating your sex tape consider sleeping with people we actually want to see naked.
7. When preparing for your mug shot after driving drunk…AGAIN…please smile, we’ll be looking at those pictures for a LONG time.
8. Don’t bother dating anyone exclusively…it won’t last. At best you MIGHT get a Taylor Swift song out of the deal if you date her, but I don’t recommend a relationship with anyone else.
9. Don’t think you’re a celebrity when your claim to fame is a reality TV show. You’re not a celebrity…people just like to watch you embarrass yourself.
10. Don’t ignore your fans…especially when they’ve been writing you letters confessing they’re undying love and affection and faith for three years now.
Now it’s your turn!
Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and come back to add your name to the link list below. Be sure to sign up with the actual post URL and not just your basic blog URL (click on the title of your post for that URL). For good comment karma try to comment on the three blogs above your name!!
1.) Something students these days should know.
2.) If my Mom were a blogger.
3.) Describe a phone call you won’t forget.
4.) A list of 10 Celebrity DON’TS
5.) Write a poem about your favorite place to be.