I’m thirty-two years old.
And I’ve never:
1. Set foot in an African jungle.
2. Bathed in the Nile River.
3. Eaten rhubarb.
4. Been to Charlotte, North Carolina.
5. Photographed a litter of kittens.
6. Starred in a gangster rap video.
7. Seen Ferris Bueller or his day off.
8. Cast a line in an arctic fishing hole.
9. Ridden a midnight train to Georgia.
10. Made love in a sperical tree house.
11. Knit a sweater for a poor boy.
12. Hunted wild game.
13. Discovered a suitcase filled with cash.
14. Walked a red carpet.
15. Enjoyed a picnic at the peak of Machu Picchu.
16. Touched a dolphin.
17. Bottle fed a baby Giraffe.
18. Walked a plank.
19. Kissed a man covered in tattoos.