Not Feeling Well?

August 30, 2012 · 12 comments

Post image for Not Feeling Well?

Pat constantly downplays any illness I might describe…

and I constantly diagnose him with cancer.

I can’t decide who is more obnoxious.

Probably him.

Alicia August 31, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Ahahaha… I love the hat!!! And yes, his response is much more obnoxious. We (I mean YOU) should at least have the chance to reassure him it’s not THAT bad… but still get a little attention for your efforts. =)

Jen September 1, 2012 at 6:04 am

Or you could be like me and wait until your family members are practically on their death bed before taking them into the hospital.

Holly from 300 Pounds Down September 1, 2012 at 9:36 am

This is me!! I also google my symptoms on Web MD or wherever. It only serves to give me more anxiety attacks!! My friend has the same problem. So when we get together we usually diagnose each other with no less than 20 diseases! LOL Glad we’re not alone!

Amy September 2, 2012 at 9:18 am

This made me laugh – exactly what happens in our house.

Jatin February 27, 2014 at 9:41 am

I love WOE. I can’t always smuomn the courage to do the prompts, and as you know post-baby I am just now getting back into the swing of blogging/writing. I rarely make any chats on Twitter, it’s just a tough time in the evenings b/t time zone changes, dealing w/ dinner/kids/bedtimes, and then my OWN free time or that being my only time in the entire day to be alone w/ my husband. I’ve noticed a drop off everywhere, not just here. Lots of people are writing/talking about it. Gigi (Kludy mom) did a great post last week about the radio silence in the blogosphere .hope this helps. i am working on arranging things this summer so that i’ll have more time to devote to writing (and linking up here, hopefully!)you should also know that a lot of it is my own personal FEAR. especially when it comes to fiction. so i just get too intimidated and shut down and then don’t even bother trying.hope this helps??xoxo

Mom of A and a September 5, 2012 at 1:08 pm

ahahahah!! Love it!!!

Karen @ BakingInATornado September 5, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Who’s more obnoxious? Easy, it’s ALWAYS the “him”!

Tonya September 6, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Definitely him!!

monstergirlee September 6, 2012 at 10:12 pm

This made me laugh out loud. TFS.

Weekend Cowgirl September 8, 2012 at 11:14 am

Very funny! Your graphics are amazing…

hollow tree ventures September 26, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Yes – him, for sure!

Lakshmi December 18, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Do you peek into my house sometmes :-)