Vlogging Workshop & Prompts: Halloween

Welcome to the very first Vlogging Workshop! This week’s prompts are:

1.) Halloween is coming! Show us what your kids will be wearing.
2.) If you had to dress up for Halloween this year, what would you wear?
3.) Did you celebrate Halloween when you were younger? What was your tradition?
4.) Record a video of yourself scaring someone!
5.) Show us how you prepare a favorite fall recipe

Choose one, create a video, and link up!

Scroll to the bottom of this post for next week’s vlogging prompts.

Today I’m sharing my Halloween costume, the kids Halloween costumes, and our annual Halloween party tradition. next week I’ll feature one of your videos!

(video here)

• Remember to comment on and/or subscribe to the three videos ahead of yours.
  • You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the vlog prompts delivered to your inbox on Tuesdays.
  • Check out the MomPulse channel featuring all of our videos in each link up for additional support.

Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts for the Wednesday 11/7 Link up:

1.) Are you a blogger? Tell us about yourself and why you started blogging.
2.) Show us your favorite room!
3.) What would your ideal date night be?
4.) Describe a natural disaster you once experienced.
5.) Share a favorite clothing item or accessory that you are loving this season.

Comments

Thanks for doing this. I’ve been wanting to do vlogs, but I can never come up with ideas. I’ve linked up, but I’ll have to watch everyone’s videos later. I’m about to hit the road for a four hour drive home!

You said, “she is doing it wrong”… made me laugh out loud. What a SUPER DUPER fun Halloween except for that bitter country singer guy. It seemed like his chaps were on too tight.

I posted my Thursday writing prompt response here —mainly because I lost track of the days and thought this was Thursday & didn’t realize this was for vlog posts. I don’t know how to remove it. If you could do that for me, then I’ll repost it in the correct place tomorrow.

I’ll do it! Sorry for the confusion…the good news is you’re all set for tomorrow’s link up! I don’t even have mine written yet. Sighhhhh.

Yee-haw! I love the Jesse & Woody outfits, and how appropriate that you got pizza. But why didn’t you pick up some Martians at the pizza place? :)

Love your Jessie costume, my daughter does too, she was Jessie last year and keeps watching your video over and over.
    And vlogging? Scariest thing I’ve done on Halloween. Ever.

Like I said on Twitter… I shouldn’t procrastinate! Finally got my video done and added.. will be back to visit and give love to all of them!

Trackbacks