I’ve written about my love for UPS and how disappointed I feel when they drive right past my house. Which is why I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to participate in a #HassleFreeHolidays Twitter Party with @UPS.
UPS wants to introduce fellow fans to their new, free and easy My Choice program. A delivery option that allows you to create an account and set yourself up to receive home deliveries on your schedule. No more staring out the window longingly at passing UPS trucks like I do. Now you actually know if it’s coming for you or not.
If you’re on Twitter, be sure to jump in @UPS Twitter Party with me on Wednesday, November 14th at 5 p.m. EST.
Here’s a top 10 list that UPS put together describing why you should join us. Do yourself a favor and skip straight to #3. Click the brownies link. You need no other reason to join:
- It’s fun. Take a break from your day to chat with your tweeps and learn how you can take some of the stress out of the holidays.
- Too busy to wait? No more waiting at home for that package to arrive – we’ll tell you how at the party.
- Great prizes: Fairytale Brownies makes indulgent sweet treats that you’re sure to love, decorate for the holidays with a gift card from Wayfair, and leave the shipping to the experts at The UPS Store.
- It’s FREE. All you need is the Internet or your phone. No car or commute – you can network in your pjs.
- Delivery alerts. Learn how to control when and where your home deliveries are made right from your computer or smartphone.
- Meet new people. Feeling lonely? Join us and increase your Twitter followers.
- Shipping for the Holidays? Pick up shipping tips from the experts.
- Join in from anywhere. And make cyber friends from around the world.
- You can tweet about it later. See? We just gave you info to share with your new tweeps!
- Enjoy hassle free holidays. ‘Nuff said.
Want to win? Follow @UPS, participate in the parties and include the hashtag #HassleFreeHolidays
Read more for complete rules on the prize drawings.