Vlogging Workshop: Dog IQ Test Part 2

November 13, 2012 · 15 comments

Post image for Vlogging Workshop: Dog IQ Test Part 2

Welcome to another week of a pretty much world famous (to us) Vlogging Workshop powered by MomPulse! This week’s prompts are:

1.) Introduce us to your pet(s).
2.) Share a product you’re loving lately.
3.) What were you like in high school?
4.) How did you parents choose your name? What does it mean?
5.) Baby fever is in the air. Describe what you would do differently as a first time mom.

Choose one, create a video, and link up!

The video I’m submitting this week will introduce you to my little dog Jack and you will also see me run him through a Dog IQ test. I did this once before with Rudy the Labradoodle and I’ll just say…Jack’s obviously got some work to do:

(video here)

Today I’m featuring Tracy from Sellabit Mum who was brave enough to share her Crap Room with us on last week’s link up. Find out why this room is actually one of Tracy’s favorite rooms of all:

Be sure to check out Sellabit Mum’s YouTube Channel and subscribe!

• Remember to comment on and/or subscribe to the three videos ahead of yours.
  • You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the vlog prompts and tips delivered to your inbox on Tuesdays.
  • Check out the MomPulse channel featuring all of our videos in each link up for additional support.

Scroll to the bottom of this post for next week’s vlogging prompts.

Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts for the Wednesday 11/14 Link up:

1.) Interview one of your children about how they feel about one of their siblings. (inspired by Spohr TV)
2.) Hair tutorial! Show us a fun and “easy” hairstyle you love. (inspired by Le Musings of Moi)
3.) A product you love inspired by AlissaEnders
4.) Tell us about your pet peeves. (inspired by Single Mom Raising)
5.) Your husband’s fashion sense. (inspired by Buried with Children)

hilljean November 14, 2012 at 2:10 am

Well…at least he knows his name. I just felt plain old sorry for him with that blasted towel over his head!

Karen and Gerard November 14, 2012 at 3:55 am

Jack is hilarious, maybe not too bright, but he sure is amusing! I don’t think my dog would have any trouble at all with these tests. I make her work for her breakfast every morning with a dog puzzle where the food is hidden and her Kong.

Jen November 14, 2012 at 5:07 am

Aw, Jack! It’s a good thing he is so cute.

Joanne November 14, 2012 at 6:21 am

Like I always tell my dog- it’s a good thing you’re so handsome. That’s the important thing.

Jennifer November 14, 2012 at 6:26 am

Well he may not be the smartest dog, but he is so the cutest.

tracy@sellabitmum November 14, 2012 at 6:29 am

Aw, he’s adorable. Seriously. And thank you for admiring my crap room. xo

Jendi November 14, 2012 at 6:50 am

Love the dog IQ test! I might have to try that one on our dog, but I’m pretty sure he’ll flunk. Your fuzz ball is adorable!

Stefani November 14, 2012 at 6:52 am

I’m pretty sure Jack is actually a genius – he just wants you to do all the work for him. Master manipulator.

Ginny Marie November 14, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Jack is such a cutie! And quiet…unlike my neighbor’s Shih Tzu.

Carolina November 14, 2012 at 6:35 pm

I was CRACKING up! Jack is hilarious not being the smartest dog, but he is SO cute.

I also love the end of Rudy’s when you call refrigerator and your boy comes running. THANK YOU for the laughs!

Kelsie November 15, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Here’s the playlist! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1yRYbuyem0&list=PLkbtiFsl2VX9ZqZeDU0Y3VAIzeS4w00Am&feature=plcp

We’ll update it as more videos get added! Also – MomPulse has subscribed to all of your channels & we’d love for you to sub back to us! :)

Tracy P. November 16, 2012 at 6:28 am

Seriously, the dog knows when he hears his name you’re gonna hand him some food. He is way too smart to work for it. Good dog, Jack!

And cleaning out crap rooms must be a Tracy thing this week. I actually was brave enough to have a friend come over and advise me as I go through the process of sort of repurposing my spaces. She was good. Her mantra was, “Why do you have that?” Oy. Got some work to do!

Jamie@southmainmuse November 17, 2012 at 10:50 am

He is precious. Ugh. I wish I had joined this prompt. Anywho maybe next week. Too funny.