Welcome to this week’s pretty much world famous Vlogging Workshop powered by MomPulse! Today’s prompts are:
1.) It’s December! Decorate your Christmas tree and share your favorite or most memorable ornaments!
2.) Shoe fashion show…show off your favorite shoes.
3.) Are there more babies in your future? How do you know when you’re done?
4.) Pick up your Ipod or phone or whatever stores your music and press shuffle…what comes up first? Tell us about that song choice.
5.) Capture the best part of your weekend on video and share it with us.
Choose one, create a video, and link up!
Trim up the tree! This week I’m sharing our tree hunting scavenger hunt and my favorite Christmas ornaments. What I learned from this Christmas Tree adventure is:
1. My kids don’t like my singing.
2. My husband would prefer me to help him with the tree as opposed to video taping him putting up the tree.
3. That’s all:
Today I’m featuring Jenni from Mommy NaniBooBoo! Last week she shared a job she had as a teenager that I’m willing to bet NONE of us have experienced in our lifetime. Modeling in Japan? Mmhmm didn’t think so. Take a look:
Be sure to check out Mommy NaniBooBoo’s Channel on YouTube and subscribe!
Now it’s your turn!
- Remember to comment on and/or subscribe to the three videos ahead of yours.
- You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the vlog prompts delivered to your inbox on Tuesdays.
- Check out the MomPulse channel featuring all of our videos in each link up for additional support.
Scroll to the bottom of this post for next week’s vlogging prompts.
Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts for the Wednesday 12/12 Link up:
1.) There are so many awesome DIY Christmas crafts. Choose one and vlog your creation! (inspired by Jenny on the Spot)
2.) Show us the most problematic area of your house? (inspired by The Mama Mary Show)
3.) If you could get away for a kid free vacation, where would you go? (inspired by The Go-To Mom)
4.) What are three things everyone should know about you?
5.) If you could do your wedding over, how would you do it?