Vlogging Workshop: The Home Tour

January 22, 2013 · 10 comments

Post image for Vlogging Workshop: The Home Tour

Welcome to this week’s pretty much world famous Vlogging Workshop powered by MomPulse! Today’s prompts are:

1.) Home tour! Show us your crib.
2.) Flu shots…yay or nay?
3.) What do your husband or kids do that drives you crazy?
4.) If you could hire help for any one task…what would it be?
5.) Show us one of your favorite views.

Choose one, create a video, and link up!

This week I was stunned to open my front door and find a camera crew waiting to peek my house! Of course I obliged by letting them in and giving the home tour. Check it out!:

(video here)

Today I’m featuring Jennifer from Another Jennifer and she’s sharing tips to help you enjoy the football game “the right way”. Some of you football fans might appreciate what she has to say!:

(video here)

Be sure to check out Jennifer’s channel on YouTube and subscribe!

• Remember to comment on and/or subscribe to the three videos ahead of yours.
  • You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the vlog prompts delivered to your inbox on Tuesdays.
  • Check out the MomPulse channel featuring all of our videos in each link up for additional support.

Scroll to the bottom of this post for next week’s vlogging prompts.

Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts for the Wednesday 01/30 Link up:

1.) Favorite makeup.
2.) 5 TV shows you’re watching.
3.) What do you think about Lance Armstrong’s recent confession to Oprah. Has he redeemed himself? Where do you stand?
4.) What were you like in high school?
5.) What was the last thing you bought?

hilljean January 23, 2013 at 12:35 am

I like your lipgloss—I mean, house.

Veronica January 23, 2013 at 4:18 am

Love your recording studio ;) I’ve been following for a while, but have never been brave enough to make a video…until today! I just linked up my very first vlog! Thanks for the great vlog prompts!

Jennifer January 23, 2013 at 7:52 am

I saw you walking backward and thought, “I would totally trip if I tried to do that,” and then bam, you ran into something. I feel so normal now. :)

PS How did you get that cute little button in the corner of your video?

Ginny Marie January 23, 2013 at 8:24 am

Oh, I want a recording studio in my house! …wait, I think I do have a recording studio… Thanks for the tour! ;)

another jennifer January 23, 2013 at 8:51 am

Hey, thanks for featuring my video this week! Sadly, my Pats lost, but I will still be watching the big game in a couple of weeks.

I would have totally tripped if I walked backwards doing a tour.

Jen January 23, 2013 at 9:33 am

OMG! What a totally awesome house. I especially loved the hallway.

Darcy January 23, 2013 at 11:18 am

haha the tripping was a nice touch (probably not planned though).

Maybe I could have done a tour without cleaning if I stayed tightly in frame. I didn’t even think of that! ;) (and wow I’m totally jealous of the size of your kitchen and playroom. Seriously.)

Andrea January 23, 2013 at 12:29 pm

If I did a video it would contain 3 blankets on the couch, one coughing flu positive child, on coughing flu positive parent, bags full of snotty tissues (so you’re not getting up every minute to throw one away), an extra large bottle of germ x. Dishes in the sink, and papers all over the island, three unread newspapers, and one snoring dog.

On your other prompt: Considering 3/4 of us have the flu and the only one who doesn’t have the flu is the one who got the flu shot, yes to the flu shot!

Erin white January 23, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Your such a dork ;)

Miriam Gomberg January 23, 2013 at 5:59 pm

I was going to do that prompt until I actually walked around my house with a camera and saw what a hot mess it really is. You are ssssooooo brave!