Vlogging Workshop: Back Together

Welcome to this week’s pretty much world famous Vlogging Workshop powered by MomPulse! Today’s prompts are:

1.) Tell us about a break up…how did you know the relationship or friendship was over?
2.) Did you make any New Year’s resolutions this year? Why or why not? And if so, what are they?
3.) Show us what’s in your nightstand? (A twist on the old ‘what’s in your purse’ meme).
4.) Share about a time you were tricked!
5.) Share your tips on surviving a power outage with your kids.

Choose one, create a video, and link up!

Today I’m talking about breaking up…and not the easy kind of break up where you mutually decide it’s not going to work and amicably go your separate ways. I’m talking about the hard break ups where your ex is constantly begging you to get back together with him and you have to be firm in your decision. No we will never get back together. Not EVER. It’s something that my mullet girl is experiencing right now. Take a look:

(video here)

And I’m featuring Rachel Hammond who vlogged last week about why The Nutcracker was one of her favorite Christmas memories of 2012:

(video here)

Be sure to check out Rachel’s channel on YouTube and subscribe!

• Remember to comment on and/or subscribe to the three videos ahead of yours.
  • You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the vlog prompts delivered to your inbox on Tuesdays.
  • Check out the MomPulse channel featuring all of our videos in each link up for additional support.

Scroll to the bottom of this post for next week’s vlogging prompts.

Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts for the Wednesday 01/09 Link up:

1.) How do you handle your money month to month? Give suggestions on how to get yourself on track. (inspired by Teanna from TeaandTimW707)
2.) A day in the snow (you might need to dust off last years snow footage for this one)!
3.) Congratulations, you’ve got a book deal! Tell us what you would write about.
4.) Your worst babysitting job…what happened?
5.) Winter Fashion! Share your current favorite Winter wear.

Comments

OH HELL YEAH!!!!

This is what I am talking about and what I was waiting for since I first heard the song. Hot damn! Best video ever!!!!

Oh my gosh, that was awesome! You could teach the professionals how to lip sync! My 9yo watched it with me and thinks you’re crazy. Ha! I should show him more videos! =)

My 9 year old watched it too and now wants to know what the heck actually goes on when I require “Quiet Time” every afternoon. :)

Feeling speechless but needing to comment all at once… wow. I mean those exercise moves on the bed paired with the dance moves in the bathroom and well just the entire thought process that you shot that bathroom sequence with your back to the camera nabbing your true mirror singer emotions… it was really all just brilliant.

Lovely vid! It is amazing how much you sound like Taylor Swift. She just wishes she had your hairdo. Kat, you so rock the mullet. Watch out because it might become a trend…

Hi, I hope I’m not to late for this one. This is my first time, and I was referred by Naila Moon (Michelle) my good blogger friend who told me all about your vlogging fun. I’ve really never vlogged before, so I’m just getting into it through trial and error. So I finally finished one and hopefully next time I’ll have my movie maker figured out and have a much better one. So, let me know what you think. So nice to meet you and I follow you everywhere by the way. hehehe Love your vlog totally rocks. Have a great day!

You do know how to rock the camo jacket and headband. Love it!
    Wish I could lip sync that well!

Hey, I got around to everyone as I was last on the list. If I missed someone, let me know.

~Naila Moon

Just realized that you featured my vlog last week…thanks so much! It can’t hold a candle to your “mullet girl”, but a girl can dream, right? :)