Vlogging Workshop: In My Purse

Welcome to this week’s pretty much world famous Vlogging Workshop powered by MomPulse! Today’s prompts are:

1.) Show us what’s in your purse.
2.) Share a day in your life.
3.) Something your kids said or did that made you proud
4.) How has your relationship with your spouse changed since having children?
5.) For the month of March Jimmy Fallon has provided a month of vlog daily vlog topics. Check them out here and choose one for next week’s link up!

Choose one, create a video, and link up!

Today I’m showing you what’s in my purse…kind of:

I’m featuring a video shared by Jamie Miles last week regarding her nails and she is so spot on with her assessment of hands and how they reveal our age. Her video almost made me feel like I was in a Skype session with her in that I found myself wanting to respond TO the screen. That didn’t work by the way. Take a look:

Be sure to check out Jamie’s channel and give her a subscribe! She only has ONE for crying out loud…and it’s me!

• Remember to comment on and/or subscribe to the three videos ahead of yours.
  • You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the vlog prompts delivered to your inbox on Tuesdays.
  • Check out the MomPulse channel featuring all of our videos in each link up for additional support.

Scroll to the bottom of this post for next week’s vlogging prompts.

Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:

1.) Another YouTube Meme…attempt the Cinnamon Challenge! Are you brave enough? (see examples here)
2.) March Madness inspired video! Create a March Madness cocktail, show us your basketball moves, share a basketball story, favorite player…anything March Madness related (great SEO folks!)
3.) Talk about a memorable trip to the dentist.
4.) Introduce us to a phone app you’re currently loving.
5.) Tell us how you really feel…what are your top 5 flying pet peeves?

Comments

How sad for you. I just read on FB that a friend’s mother was robbed in a FL grocery. But the thief there was kind enough to just reach into her open bag in her cart and steal her wallet. The poor older women had like hundreds of dollars in there and the promptly charged 2,500 dollars on her cards. So at least she still has her purse and her makeup. I might email her to send in a video. I hope you get over this trauma and find another purse some day one.

Aw, I’m so sad for you. How rude for someone to steal your purse. How rude!!!

And the make-up, OMG the make-up that makes me even sadder.

humph

Aw rats! Those snatchers love preschool parking lots with the unsuspecting trusting loving moms ALL inside for ten of the exact same minutes without their purses. I mean who comes to a Christian parking lot besides nice people? BOOO purse snatchers. BOO!

And Jamie, you just made my day. I noticed my old neck before I noticed my old hands. Seriously, who does THAT belong to?

Dang those purse snatchers! I’ve had my debit card number stolen twice, both times while on vacation, and apparently I’ve spent thousands of dollars all around the world. I knew I was a world traveler but I really get around apparently. Brazil in the afternoon and Sweden in the evening. Amazing.

As for hands, I use some Bath and Body Works paraffin lotion. It smells good anyway. I never use nail polish – though I probably have about 30 bottles in my bathroom. I’m not good at painting it on, and I can’t stand the smell.

Ughh we are having a lot of purse snatching down here to :( The people sit in the parking lot and wait for someone to get out without there purse then they steal it while they are in the Pre-k or the store. I am always paranoid in the parking lots now of who is watching me.

There is a special place in hell for purse snatchers….actually I think they go to the exact same place as hackers.

And Jamie? My hands have looked old since I was born – if you find that miracle; let me know!

I kept hoping that at the end it would wind up that you had just said that to be funny.
    Boo. Purse snatchers suck. And in a preschool parking lot??? What nerve!