Vlogging Workshop: Draw My Life

Welcome to this ALMOST famous Vlogging Workshop! Today’s prompts are:

1.) Take a look at this Draw My Life meme on YouTube and then create your own!
2.) Local fun? Capture some fun you had in your community recently.
3.) Makeup you love.
4.) Gun control…where do you stand?
5.) Show us how do something.

Choose one, create a video, and link up!

I attempted to draw my life this week. It’s a popular YouTube tag that simplifies a person’s life into a short video using stick figures that you draw yourself. Some of these are really fun to watch…particularly videos drawn by people who have even a tiny bit of drawing skill. I do not, but you should watch it anyway!:

(video here)

Today I’m featuring Jen from the Coolest Family on the Block and last week she shared something interesting she received in the mail. I have to admit the mystery behind this strange (but very enjoyable) product is going to bother me for a long time:

(video here)

Be sure to check out Jen’s channel and give her a new subscriber!

• Add your video answering one of this week’s prompts to the list below.
  • Remember to comment on and/or subscribe to the three videos ahead of yours.
  • You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the vlog prompts delivered to your inbox extra early.

Scroll to the bottom of this post for next week’s vlogging prompts.

Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:

1.) Show us something you got at the thrift shop!
2.) Why did you start vlogging? What has been the biggest challenge/reward for you in video?
3.) Film yourself doing something (anything) with one of your kids.
4.) Current events and celeb news…talk about something that’s on your mind.
5.) Tutorial time!

Comments

Your draw your life video is so cute! When I saw this prompt I didn’t realize a video like this could be so fun to watch. Thanks for sharing your secret of how you do so much–the million arms!

Cute video! I wouldn’t know what to talk about really if I did this prompt. I don’t think my younger days (even days now) were that exciting. Ha!

I love your story! But man, your poor family got the short end of the stick on having Dads die of cancer. I am so sorry. That had to have been tough as a kid. And I’m super glad you got to marry the volleyball coach and become pretty much famous online! Awesome story!

So the secret to handling it all is to get many arms. I like that.

And girl… you are SO a good drawer.

You are too stinking cute. But how sad for you and your mother losing two husbands to cancer. I think you’ve already had that card punched enough for a one lifetime.

6. Erin white says

Yay, Bob! I love the many arms of life ;) but I think that martini glass needs to be a full pitcher!

Love it! I was too intimidated to try the draw my life prompt. You did an awesome job!
    I am looking online today to order an adult onesie, I am going to start giving them as gifts. Who wouldn’t want one?

So that is how you do it you have multiple arms ;) That was a really good draw my life. Since I have this new unhealthy addiction to youtube now I have seen a lot.

Ermagersh! Thank you so much for featuring me and my onesie…now I’m going to be FAMOUS! ;)

I loved your Draw My Life. I’d actually really like to do one of those but I don’t have a whiteboard, or a tripod, or the ability to be brief. I mean, it took me nearly 5 minutes just to tell everyone about my onesie. Seriously, even this comment is dragging on. I should go now…

Trackbacks