Vlogging Workshop: Locks of Love

Welcome to this week’s pretty much world famous Vlogging Workshop powered by MomPulse! Today’s prompts are:

1.) Tell us about something that scared you.
2.) What is something you keep putting off?
3.) Share your favorite fashion trend this Spring.
4.) What are babies really thinking? (inspired by Jen from Buried with Children)
5.) What advice would you offer a teen mom?

Choose one, create a video, and link up!

Today I’m sharing something I’ve been putting off for about fifteen years. I think I win at the procrastination game. I also think I win at the most odd gift ever received from a brother game. I don’t know if I should make a donation to locks of love or keep it for myself:

(video here)

This week I’m featuring Karen from Right Where We Belong who reviewed an April favorite she’d had her eye for quite some time!:

(video here)

Be sure to check out Karen’s channel on YouTube and give her a subscribe!

• Remember to comment on and/or subscribe to the three videos ahead of yours.
  • You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the vlog prompts delivered to your inbox on Tuesdays.
  • Check out the MomPulse channel featuring all of our videos in each link up for additional support.

Scroll to the bottom of this post for next week’s vlogging prompts.

Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:

1.) A song that means something to you.
2.) 5 Things your kids do that you adore.
3.) Talk about something that bothered you this week.
4.) If you had to pick an age to be forever, what age would you pick and why?
5.) Buyers remorse! Show us something you regret buying.

Comments

That’s funny you never donated it in 15 years but actually saved it! LOL We tie on the length of our procrastination though, haven’t cleaned out my den closet in 15 years, but with good reason as you will see in my video.

At this point I guess we’ll just see who kicks their butt into gear faster. You with your Den or me with my lovely lady locks. ;)

So funny! I love your videos. Thanks for motivating me to TRY Vlogging. Today is my first video here and I’m sort of freaking out… just a tiny bit. Not as freaked out by you wearing your brother’s hair, but still….

Yay! I can’t wait to watch it. I like the change of pace vlogging brings my week and I think it’s becoming a really valuable skill for women online. But I agree, it can definitely be almost as intimidating as my new extensions.

After watching the video I feel like I might really be on to something. It’s kind like accepting a kidney donation from a family member. It just makes sense.

I have to admit, I am oddly grossed out by the fact that you kept his hair for that long. I am not sure why but I am.

Please. Get rid of that.

Ha!!! My MIL had my husband’s ponytail carefully (seriously carefully) wrapped and stored in a box for at least 10 years. I think she totally should have used it for extensions ;-)

5. Erin white says

You got this ;)… It is kind of pretty… Almost the same color ;) such thought provoking delimma ?. Good luck!

That’s the most awesome gift ever! I think we should bury it in a time capsule with my onesie, except I’m not sure if the earth can handle all of the awesome…and all of the weird.