YouTube Viral Videos: Conversations With My Two Year Old

conversations

When I first caught wind of the YouTube Viral Videos “Conversations with my Two Year Old”, I was mildly annoyed that in less than a month the creators of that series have already hit 125,000 subscribers.

But then when I watched the videos I was all, “ohhhh that’s why they’re making waves…they’re talented”. Take a look at these hysterical re-enactments of actual conversations one man has had with his two year old daughter. The catch is that the person playing the role of the two year old daughter is actually another grown man.

Episode 1:

conversations2

Episode 2:

conversations3

Love love LOVE them!

The guys over at How To Be A Dad are hosting a live Google+ interview with the stars of the show Friday, June 7th, 2013 at 10am-11am PST / 1-2pm EST. If you’re interested in catching that you can find the details here.

Comments

This is one ideas where I am like, “damn why didn’t I think of that.”

But seriously, congrats to them… I’m a subscriber.

These are so wonderful. Have you seen BoredShorts – Kid Snippets? Same idea, more actors, more videos. I have spent days watching these. Hmmm. Perhaps I should get out more.

• Jil says

Love “Kid Snippets” watch them at least a couple times a week. Favorite are the Drivers Ed and Cooking Show ones.

The vast majority of resorts feature a significant photographs of the lodging and activities the couple offer.
    Puerto Plata is one other popular place with widely recognized hotels and great beaches.

Cancun with it is white sandy beaches is a popular venue for couples seeking to renew their vows and additionally as you’re undoubtedly married then you can definitely have anyone officiate the event
    as no legal contracts should be finalized. Which Post gave workers the
    right to unionize and additionally strike. Cancun is an ultra modern-day destination where nature lovers can love the
    all-natural beauty and also number of habitats in the region.

You really need to call consumers service of the resorts an
    individual are interested in. Any all-inclusive also will consist of every one of
    the commissions to on-site entertainment.

There are, however, in many situations, 2 complimentary cocktail parties given
    by the ship to get familiarized with other individuals with the cruise presented within the
    theater area just before the evening eating.

Truth be told there are tons recently day clubs also to visit which cater for
    all kinds of singing seem from karaoke and additionally 70′s musical,
    ethnic music and additionally even local Bulgarian music,
    appropriate through to clubs aimed towards your more youthful masses together with
    the current dance club music and also hits.

I leave a response whenever I appreciate a post on a website or
    if I have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion.
    Usually it’s a result of the passion communicated in the article I
    looked at. And on this post YouTube Viral Videos: Conversations With My