Every week you’re invited to join me in a Vlogging Workshop focused on working together to create a community interested in video blogging!
- To join, simply add a link to the Vlogging Workshop posted here every Wednesday that will direct viewers to your video (either on YouTube or your blog).
- New vlogging prompts will also be posted on Wednesdays, so you will have a full week to create your video response!
- I will feature a favorite video each week.
- You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the video topics delivered early, along with a weekly vlogging tip.
To view more detailed instructions on how this weekly Vlogging Workshop meme works click here.
Here are the vlogging prompts for the Wednesday 01/08 Link up:
1.) Pick up your Ipod or phone or whatever stores your music and press shuffle…what comes up first? Tell us about that song choice.
2.) How does Winter Break change your routine?
3.) New Years Tag (questions below).
4.) Dollar Store Haul
5.) Try something you saw on Pinterest and tell us if it was a win or a fail!
1. If you could look back on one memory from 2013 that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
2. What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?
3. 3 words to describe 2013?
4. Best music related creation/inspiration this year by an artist in your opinion?
5. Something your looking forward to in 2014?
6. What did 2013 teach you?
7. What was your most worn clothing item of 2013?
8. What was something new that you discovered in 2013?
9. What are you hoping for more of in 2014?
10. What are you hoping for less of in 2014?
Now go make that video!