Writer’s Workshop: Things That Make Me Happy

2.) Things that make you happy.

I think finding joy in things is a survival skill. When I find myself giggling at people falling off sidewalks I sometimes wonder if this survival skill isn’t rooted in a little bit of evil. Regardless, I loved coming up with my first list of things that make me happy and was looking forward to making a part 2!:

1.) Kids laughing, or getting stuck, or running into walls when they’re not watching where they are going.
smile laughing

2.) Finding out I was right about something. I knew it!!
taylor

3.) New makeup!
makeup

4.) When all of my kids go to school on time. And happily.
smile school

5.) Feeling productive.
smile productive

6.) Sleeping.
sleep

7.) Going shopping.
smile shopping

8.) Beating another level on candy crush.
happy celebration

9.) Gaining a YouTube subscriber!
celebration

10.) 90′s music.
smile1

1.) What were you writing about last year at this time? What has changed?
2.) Things that make you happy.
3.) Something you bought this month that you love.
4.) 8 accounts you love following on Instagram.
5.) A blog post inspired by the word: Easter

Comments

Sorry about my multiple links…Linky was being weird!!

Love your gifs to go with your happys!!!

I do a “Happy This Week” post every Friday…feel free to join me anytime!!!

I would agree with most of those things except I’d like 70′s music and I’ve never played candy crush. Have a great day. PS the graphics were great.

Great list. Love the visuals! And the fact that you included both Taylor Swift and Kanye images in the same post. Giddy Up.

Definitely agree with sleeping and hearing kids laugh. Their laughter is contagious. Is that Taylor Swift acting like a boss? I didn’t think she could be hardcore about anything.

I love that you and I are on the same wavelength! Last week we both wrote about getting fired, this week being happy!

I love your list and the .Gifs! The one of Kanye is the best…for real though Sunday comes so fast. It’s like saturday never happened and then it’s Monday. :(

Finding out you’re right really is the best feeling too. I made my husband say “you were right” like 50 times I was like “what’s that? Can you say that again?” Aahhh…wonderful.

Have a great week

This can be a fun way to help others and also help you get to
    know those you work with. We’re doing the Morgan Page tour up until
    then and then after that we’re doing a couple more
    weekend shows and then we’re going to take two weeks off
    in December and hit the ski slopes and just relax and hit some studio time and then we’ll be back at in January
    for touring and stuff. For something more than just private chat, YABA is designed to allow you to chat with who you want, in private, either one-to-one or in a special
    virtual room whose entry code you can share with your friends.

I love this and I’m going to do it today:)! From you great list – I love number 4, but unfortunately have never experienced it!

Great list! The GIFs are great, too. The Taylor Swift one made me smile. When she’s acting tough, she looks like I think I look when I’m being tough. As in not tough at all.

Trackbacks