Vlogging Workshop: Stitch Fix Update

sf update

I’m taking another free day option this week and sharing a video I put together to follow up on the Stitch Fix raucous I found myself in a few weeks ago. After receiving emails from the CEO of Stitch Fix as well as the vendor Stitch Fix receives some of their clothes from, I felt like I should provide a Stitch Fix update. My final thoughts. Sort of like Jerry Springer only not nearly as classy:

(video here)

And I’m featuring Dude Mom’s back to school haul because with three little guys heading off to school, she knows exactly what we should be stocking up on:

(video here)

Check out Amanda’s YouTube channel and subscribe!

This week’s vlogging prompts:

1.) Vlog your last day of summer.
2.) Bake something!
3.) Labor Day is coming…create a video that somehow incorporates Labor Day…I don’t know. Think of something.
4.) What song has been your summer anthem?
5.) Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.

Link up!:

Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:

1.) Use video clips from your camera to create a mini video compilation highlighting your August!
2.) Monthly haul! Share your favorite things from August.
3.) Film the Back to School YouTube Tag! (questions here)
4.) Back to school haul!

Comments

Well at the very least hopefully they’ll start paying a little closer attention the tags they’re supposed to be removing. ;)

Hahaha! So true! Where do they hold the items to be released in 2015? I didn’t like the shorts now, but I think you’re right. Future Kat is going to be really disappointed.

“Mistake” or not…$68?! For shorts?! That’s quite a mark up for “convenience”. I think I’ll conveniently keep my money in my pocket.

2. Caren says

Yeah. Still sounds like BS to me. I’m confused as to how shorts that aren’t meant for StitchFix, ended up with information on the packing slip. It definitely still seems a bit shady. Anyway… you are a really nice person to make that video, still, I think I’ll ditch the StitchFix.

Well that’s something I hadn’t considered. You’re right, those shorts had all of their info on the slip, so if they were intended for the Nordstrom Rack 2015 line, why did SF have all the info? I tend to want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I didn’t (and wont’s) resubscribe to the service.

Yes new design! Cyn from Napwarden threw it together for me! I loved the red, but I”m loving the lighter/brighter look change of pace!

Hi Guys! I took a Free Day option this week and did a cool 25 Questions Tag…oh BTW if you haven’t done it yet consider yourself TAGGED! :D Have a great day!