Every week you’re invited to join me in a Vlogging Workshop focused on working together to create a community interested in video blogging!
- To join, simply add a link to the Vlogging Workshop posted here every Wednesday that will direct viewers to your video (either on YouTube or your blog).
- New vlogging prompts will also be posted on Wednesdays, so you will have a full week to create your video response!
- I will feature a favorite video each week.
- You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the video topics delivered early, along with a weekly vlogging tip.
To view more detailed instructions on how this weekly Vlogging Workshop meme works click here.
Here are the vlogging prompts for the Wednesday 08/13 Link up:
1.) Talk about one of your fears.
2.) Share a back to school deal you found.
3.) Complete the YouTube I Heart Summer Tag (questions below)
4.) 10 things you most look forward to when school starts.
5.) Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
1. Your dream summer vacation.
2. Favorite summer drink.
3. S’mores or ice cream?
4. Pool or Beach?
5. Would you rather spend a summer day outside in the pool or inside watching Netflix?
6. Your most fun summer memory?
7. Favorite summer nail polish?
8. Sunglasses or hats?
9. Favorite summer scent?
10. Favorite BBQ food?
11. Bikinis, tankinis, or one pieces?
12. Summertime Book recommendations
Now go make that video!