The Happily Married YouTube Tag was created by Gillian At Home and it’s filled with questions about what makes your marriage tick, how you and your spouse got together, wedding details, and more! Film yourself answering these questions and upload the video to your YouTube channel so we can learn even more about you!
The Happily Married YouTube Tag Questions:
1. Did you date much before you met your husband?
2. Did online dating exist and would you have used it?
3. Where do you think is a great place to meet a guy?
4. What qualities would you tell single ladies to look for?
5. What dating advice would you give to your daughter?
6. How did you meet and how old were you?
7. Did you play hard to get?
8. Did you know he was the one right away? Did he know?
9. What qualities did your husband love about you when you were first dating?
10. Did you have a timeline for marriage in your mind before you got married?
11. Did you have to nudge your husband toward marriage or did it happen on it’s own?
12. How did your parents influence the kind of marriage you wanted?
13. What did you love most about your wedding?
14. What elements of your wedding didn’t matter as much as you thought they would?
15. Is the first year of marriage really the hardest?
16. What advice when you give newly wed couples?
17. If you’re religious how has your faith influenced your marriage?