Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Something you brought for show and tell.
2. November 3rd is National Housewife’s Day…how did you celebrate?
3. The meaning of your name…does it suit you?
4. Tell us about something new you learned last month.
5. Share a list of some of your most recent favorite things.
6. What was your favorite song when you were 16 years old…is it still a favorite?
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“My day to day life was shaken when I had a reaction to the medication.” –Simply Brittany
“It’s painful. It’s debilitating. It’s depressing. It makes me feel old and afraid and sad.” –Tiny Little Reveries
“The tech got me all clamped in and then there was some kind of alarm that sounded throughout the hospital.” –The Road Goes Ever Ever On
“Yesterday found me wincing as they tried for an hour to find a “good” vein that didn’t collapse when they tried to get an IV started.” –Not Just Another Mother Blogger
“When he finally showed up ready to make out – I had to remain aloof and seated at all times for fear that he would realize that my pants were completely soaked.” –Lady Goo Goo Gaga