Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Share your 2015 New Year’s Resolution. How did last year’s turn out?
2. Did you pick a Word Of The Year for 2015? Share!
3. If the way you spent your New Year’s Eve is any indication of how the rest of the year will go, how would you say your future is looking right about now?
4. Share your top 12 blog posts from 2014.
5. Share your top 12 photos from 2014.
6. You know the stories that are retold a million times at family gatherings? I call them Life Stories that you just never live down. List your Top 10 Life Stories. Example here.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“I have tried, for days to UN-choose the word TREE as my word of the year.” –My Memory Art
“In May, Seraphine and Romulus gave us the sweetest little cria, and we loved him instantly.” –The (not always) Lazy W
“I sat and thought for a few moments about what I had accomplished here… and the resounding answer was… NOT A DAMN THING!” –Smiffbib
“I recounted an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction story from my youth and probably offended PETA a little in the process.” –OldDogNewTits
“And with all of the twinkling lights and positivity around, everyone can put aside the horrors of the world for just a bit and enjoy all the season has to offer.” –Lisa’s Little Bliss