Vlogging prompts are a great way to develop video content ideas for your YouTube channel! Use them to inspire consistency and fuel that creative mind! Below is a list of 31 March vlogging prompts, peek back in next month for a fresh April list!
31 March Vlogging Prompts
1. February favorites haul! Share some of your favorite February finds.
2. Compile short clips, Vines, and Instagram videos and make a video that highlights your favorite February moments.
3. Have a pet peeve? Create a rant video and get it off your chest!
4. March 4th is National Pound Cake Day…sounds like something you should probably try. Or make.
5. Your nighttime routine.
6. Complete the Hardest Thing About Being A Mom YouTube Tag. (questions here)
7. Share a piece of your Winter wardrobe that you’re ready to retire.
8. A Day In The Life!
9. A St. Patrick’s Day inspired recipe.
10. Blank # of Things You Don’t Know About Blank. (fill in the blank)
11. March 11th is National Oatmeal Nut Waffles Day…make some for breakfast!
12. Grab a partner and complete the Blindfolded Makeup Challenge. (example here)
13. A St. Patrick’s Day inspired craft.
14. Do you workout? If not, why not? If yes…what do you do?
15. Review a recent episode of your favorite TV show.
16. Share a recipe that somehow incorporates beer.
17. March Madness has begun…create a basketball inspired video!
18. Complete the 50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked YouTube Tag (questions here)
19. Review Anything! Your kids toy, makeup, a local restaurant, a current trend, book, movie…ANYTHING. Review it
20. The Internet made you buy…show us something you purchased after seeing someone rave about it online.
21. Attempt a pin you saw on Pinterest…was it a win or a fail?
22. Show us something fun in your community.
23. Share a favorite app you’re loving lately.
24. Grab a partner and try The Whisper Challenge! (examples here)
25. March 25th is National Lobster Newberg Day…make some Lobster Newberg!
26. Q&A time! Ask your social media followers what they want to know and answer their questions in a video.
27. Interview someone!
28. Cook something with your child.
29. Try something you saw on Pinterest.
30. Junk Drawer Haul…show us what you’ve got hiding in there.
31. Talk about a memorable Spring break!
Have a great month and happy vlogging!