I discovered the Raising My Child YouTube Tag on YouTube and thought it would be a great tag for all of us to try. Answer the questions below and share all the work (and play) that goes into raising your child!
Raising My Child YouTube Tag Questions:
1. What types of play/learning activities does your child love at home?
2. What time do you put your kids to bed and get them up? Does it have to do with the time the sun rises/sets in your area?
3. Did you have your child/children in a public or private hospital and were you happy with the service?
4. What are mom groups/playgroups like in your area? (e.g friendliness, cost, accessibility?)
5. Is the cost of living a factor in how many kids you and your partner want to have?
6. What are parks/play areas like where you live? (e.g clean, fun, safe?)
7. Is it easy to find childcare or babysitting in your area?
8. What is the average cost of childcare prior to school age?
9. Will you send your child/children to a public or private school and why?
10. What’s the best part about being a mom in the area you live in?
Original Tag created by Elise Sheree: