Every week you’re invited to join me in a Vlogging Workshop focused on working together to create a community interested in video blogging!
- To join, simply add a link to the Vlogging Workshop posted here every Wednesday that will direct viewers to your video (either on YouTube or your blog).
- New vlogging prompts will also be posted on Wednesdays, so you will have a full week to create your video response!
- I will feature a favorite video each week.
- You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the video topics delivered early, along with a weekly vlogging tip.
To view more detailed instructions on how this weekly Vlogging Workshop meme works click here.
Here are the vlogging prompts for the Wednesday 03/11 Link up:
1. Q&A time! Ask your social media followers what they want to know and answer their questions in a video.
2. Show us your morning makeup routine.
3. Share a favorite February purchase.
4. Complete the Hardest Thing About Being A Mom YouTube Tag. (questions here)
5. In celebration of International Women’s Day, take part in YouTube’s global #DearMe initiative to inspire and empower young girls everywhere. We all know that growing up is tough. But if you could go back in time, what wisdom would you share with your teenage self? It all starts with two words. Dear Me.
6. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Now go make that video!