Every week you’re invited to join me in a Vlogging Workshop focused on working together to create a community interested in video blogging!
- To join, simply add a link to the Vlogging Workshop posted here every Wednesday that will direct viewers to your video (either on YouTube or your blog).
- New vlogging prompts will also be posted on Wednesdays, so you will have a full week to create your video response!
- I will feature a favorite video each week.
- You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the video topics delivered early, along with a weekly vlogging tip.
To view more detailed instructions on how this weekly Vlogging Workshop meme works click here.
Here are the vlogging prompts for the Wednesday 03/25 Link up:
1. Do you workout? If not, why not? If yes…what do you do?
2. Share a recipe that somehow incorporates beer.
3. March Madness has begun…create a basketball inspired video!
4. Complete the 50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked YouTube Tag (questions here)
5. Review Anything! Your kids toy, makeup, a local restaurant, a current trend, book, movie…ANYTHING. Review it
6. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Now go make that video!