Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. A memorable date.
2. How your parents met.
3. Something you learned from your child.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: shattered.
5. Something you learned in February.
6. Is summer time yet? Dig into your archives and share some favorite summer moments you’d like to relive.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“And frankly I’ve been running a little low on natural happy these days (blame it on Winter) so it’s always good to remind myself of remedies for the blah days.” –MommaBlogsALot
” I am a sucker for real, pulsing, powerful magic. And it’s all around me.” –The (not always) Lazy W
“After that, it was all about Euro Disney…cause we lived in Paris and the Magic Kingdom was only a 45 minute train ride from our front door!” –My Memory Art
“Note to self: invest in cage-like structure to keep kids confined to the backseat” –Tantrums And Tomatoes