Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a blog post inspired by the word: Embarrassed.
2. If you give a Mom a Blank…a post written in the style of the children’s “If You Give A Mouse A Cookie” books.
3. You can go back to your childhood for one day. What day and age do you choose?
4. 8 things you’re putting off.
5. Write a Limerick!
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“They don’t fully comprehend the seriousness of her tragic situation but they know when a heart is hurting – and they know how to help make it feel better.” –Something Something
“It was a wonder my little car hadn’t run out of gas as we sat at the door of his hotel and talked for hours.” –About 100%
“I just remember my head whipping and the quick and tight gripping of the seat belt across my chest.” –Birds Of A Feather
“My heart aches each time I see her face because I know inside she’s broken.” –Simply Brittany