Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a list of your 10 favorite snacks growing up.
2. Open a blank blog post and “right click paste” in the body of the post…what was pasted? Explain it.
3. Talk about a time you got lucky.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: Challenge.
5. A story of love.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“I had swiftly killed off every benevolent conservator of childhood one by one in the name of sanity and a smidge of laziness.” –About 100%
“I follow like a lamb led to slaughter. It is a trick.” -Musings And Meanderings
“I wish I could go back to January 2009. Back to when I first started having neck and back pain, and numbness and tingling in my arm.” –The Jammie Girl
“Baby bunnies, chicks, lambs, calves, and colts can be seen in wet, green pastures.” –Birds Of A Feather