Every week you’re invited to join me in a Vlogging Workshop focused on working together to create a community interested in video blogging!
- To join, simply add a link to the Vlogging Workshop posted here every Wednesday that will direct viewers to your video (either on YouTube or your blog).
- New vlogging prompts will also be posted on Wednesdays, so you will have a full week to create your video response!
- I will feature a favorite video each week.
- You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the video topics delivered early, along with a weekly vlogging tip.
To view more detailed instructions on how this weekly Vlogging Workshop meme works click here.
Here are the vlogging prompts for the Wednesday 04/15 Link up:
1. Taste test! Pick something up at the grocery store that you have never tried before and film yourself tasting it for the first time.
2. Film yourself doing something (anything) with one of your kids.
3. Show us what you love most about your neighborhood.
4. April 15th is National Glazed Spiral Ham Day. Make it!
5. Complete the I Heart Spring YouTube Tag (questions here)
6. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Now go make that video!