Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Something you learned in March.
2. Write a blog post inspired by the word: born.
3. In what ways are you turning into your mother?
4. Today I will…
5. Create a Spring bucket list.
6. Spring Break! Ask your child to name 10 things (or less) they’d like to do for Spring Break. Share the list with us and tell us…will their dreams come true?
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“But Casey, he must have seen something more. “She’s so golden, and she doesn’t even know it.”” –Looking For Luck, Love, And…
“Why did she waste all those years, voiceless?” –Ratio Of Failures
“There was an INS raid at the hotel that day.” –AbbyNormal
“Remember you get back what you put out to the world.” –Right Side 40
“While awaiting our disability we were forced to live off our credit cards and blow through our savings.” –Mama Sick