Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a blog post inspired by the word: listen
2. Write a poem for your Father.
3. Share something you learned this week.
4. 10 Things you hope to accomplish this summer.
5. Describe a time you made things…awkward.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“Jon’s car crossed the median and was hit head-on.” –Moments With Michelle
“And I believed every word when Merida said in the movie ending that “our fate lives within us…you only need to be brave enough to see it”. –mj dot com
“I used to wish that I was Belle, the women’s-libber of the group” –SaltyBug’s Splashes
“One night, I woke up and it came to me: This is a game.” –The Sound Of One Hand Typing
“She’s sassy, she’s cunning, she values her self worth and she’s smart, she doesn’t take crap from anyone.” –Surviving Chaos