Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Throwback Thursday: Choose a photo from a previous June and write a poem or a blog post.
2. Create a summer playlist and share it.
3. Share a lesson you learned from your Father that still sticks with you to this day.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: prize
5. The last thing that made you laugh.
6. List 10 hotels you wouldn’t mind living in.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“Who I am, who I’ll be, will always be, a reflection of all the good you’ve instilled in me.” –It’s Gonna Be Okay, Love
“The silence is deafening when you actually listen to it.” –Mommy Of A Monster
“I want my daughter to have a day she remembers forever as one of the happiest days of her life.” –Velezita
“Hate is winning. Listen.” –Jennifer P. Williams
“I do not understand why I struggle with your choice.” –Simply Brittany