Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Throwback Thursday: Choose a photo from a previous August and write a poem or a blog post.
2. Who needs a vacation when you can spend your summer doing this…
3. List 8 things you’re looking forward to and/or list 8 things you are dreading about sending the kids back to school.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: deep.
5. Your childhood neighborhood.
6. List 10 things you love about the state you live in.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“I longed for the comforting grasp of my sibling’s hand.” –Balancing Mama
“The recurring answer I hear when I let myself relax and listen is this, I am not cheap.” –Musings And Meanderings
“Sometimes, we all need a push, or someone to yell “snap decision NOW” as I do with the kids when the act of choosing lunchbox contents becomes too much to handle.” –Momma On The Rocks
“I savor the stillness, though too often I forget to include it in my day.” –Achieving Clarity