Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. 10 Things you love about football.
2. 10 Things you don’t love about football.
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: fate
4. Something funny your child said.
5. You won an award at some point in your life…what was it for?
6. Coffee Talk! Share your first pumpkin spice latte of the season with us.
7. 10 reasons why you’re glad it’s Fall.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“Travel is like a chronic thing–not a disease, but a condition, a basic fact of my fundamental personality.” -Herding The Dragon
” Your child-like kindness, character, and sense of humor, and your ability to just let go and laugh out loud is the pause the refreshes.” –Flying Blonde
“Will I use it or will it be just another reminder that I have the ability to buy, but not the ability to find the time to stop and sit and watch the world go by.” –Kat Caldwell Confesses
“Don’t be afraid to reconnect with old friends. You never know what long lasting friendships may bloom out of it again. ” –It’s Gonna Be Okay, Love
You came to be my daughter through unconventional methods… as all good daughters do. You were 12 going on 13 and you will never forget the weekend you came to live with me” –Smiffbib
For the entire list of October writing prompts, click here!