Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Tell us about an argument you lost.
2. Share a Thanksgiving recipe you will be cooking up this month.
3. Write a haiku about something you’re thankful for.
4. Five Things. List 5 things we don’t know about you, 5 things you’re knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe.
5. Write a blog post inspired by the word: stain
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“I won’t even look at a bottle of Joy dishwashing liquid, because it was poured down my throat so many times. –Life In Left Field
“I’m getting my strength, and my stamina back after cancer. It’s something to be grateful for, even if they are chores.” –Not Just Another Mother Blogger
“It was like slow motion watching the tent collapse under the weight of the rain burying my daughter and her children in a mass of sodden canvas.” –The Road Goes Ever Ever On
“They may be ugly to some but to me, they remind me of a woman and man who meant the world to me and still do.” –Make Mommy Go Something Something
For all of November’s writing prompts click here!