I’m excited to follow up with a part four of my favorite Instagram faves to follow! Part one, Part two, and Part three of this series are all still near and dear, but here are even more beautiful Instagram accounts I’ve been enjoying lately:
1.) inspiredbycharm. I love everything Michael creates. Plain and simple. His website is beautiful, his projects are inspiring, and his pictures are gorgeous. He can do no wrong.
2. amandamuse. Amanda is a Canadian sweetheart. She’s one of my YouTube bffs and even though she’s living that hectic mom life, she still seems so centered and calm.
3.) madwanders. Madeleine is an Australian Seattleite and she’s one of those Instagrammers I find myself constantly “liking”.
4.) alexmrice. Alex is a phenomenal artist and you have to click through and see firsthand how she incorporates her art into her photography. It’s really beautiful. I’m waiting for this account to blow up.
5.) whitleerice. Whitlee is hysterical and happens to be Alex’s sister! I actually started following Whitlee a long time ago on YouTube, but she makes me laugh just as much on Instagram. That’s one talented family!
6.) saltpinephoto. My nephew recently had his engagement photos done by Salt And Pine Photography and when I started looking through their Instagram account, I couldn’t stop.
7. thewanderblogger. Sarah has traveled to places I only dream about visiting. Her photos are vibrant and offer a mini escape for me when I’m browsing Instagram.
8.) thechirpingmoms. The Chirping Moms capture parenthood beautifully. I love the happy face, sleeping babies, and colorful photos. They suck me in every time.
I love beautiful photos! So who am I missing? What accounts do you love that I can start adding to my list?
Now it’s your turn!
Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and come back to add your name to the link list below. Be sure to sign up with the actual post URL and not just your basic blog URL (click on the title of your post for that URL). For good comment karma try to comment on the three blogs above your name!!
1. A memorable date.
2. List the top 10 Instagrammers you’re loving this month.
3. Attempt a craft or recipe you saw on Pinterest, how did it turn out?
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: new.
5. February 25th is National Chili Day. Share a chili recipe with your readers!
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!