Vlogging prompts are a great way to develop video content ideas for your YouTube channel! Use them to inspire consistency and fuel that creative mind! Below is a list of 30 June video topics, peek back in next month for a fresh July list!
30 June Video Topics
1. Name 6 things you’re looking forward to this Summer.
2. Share the books you read in May…which were must reads and which should we pass on?
3. June 1st is National Hazelnut Cake Day. Make it happen.
4. Compile short clips, Vines, and Instagram videos and make a video that highlights your favorite May moments.
5. May favorites haul! Share some of your favorite May finds.
6. Complete the How Well Do You Know Your Dad tag. (questions here)
7. Film your kids completing a Father’s Day inspired craft.Tutorial time!
8. Create a Father’s Day gift guide.
9. June 8th is National Best Friends Day. Talk about your best friend!
10.Share your Summer Break Bucket List.
11. Test a “As Seen On TV” product and show us how it works.
12. Prep a water balloon fight and film it!
13. How did you spend the first day, week, or weekend of Summer Break?
14. Try something you saw on Pinterest.
15. Share your top summer essentials.
16. Show us what’s in your makeup bag.
17. June 22nd is National Chocolate Eclair Day. Make it happen.
18. Complete the I Heart Summer Tag (questions here)
19. Create a Summer Survival Kit.
20. Share a product you are loving lately.
21. June 29th is National Butter Almond Crunch Day. Make it happen.
22. Create a “how to” video.
23. Share a recipe that incorporates less than 5 ingredients.
24. Complete the This Or That Summer Tag (questions here)
25. How is your garden growing?
26. Make a summertime treat and share it with us.
27. What can bored kids do? Create a video listing some favorite go-to activities this Summer.
28. Review something! (movie, book, product, song, anything)
29. Take us to the beach!
30. Complete the Sunkissed Summer Tag! (questions here)
Have a great month and happy vlogging!