Every week you’re invited to join me in a Vlogging Workshop focused on working together to create a community interested in video blogging!
- To join, simply add a link to the Vlogging Workshop posted here every Wednesday that will direct viewers to your video (either on YouTube or your blog).
- New vlogging prompts will also be posted on Wednesdays, so you will have a full week to create your video response!
- I will feature a favorite video each week.
- You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the video topics delivered early, along with a weekly vlogging tip.
To view more detailed instructions on how this weekly Vlogging Workshop meme works click here.
Here are the vlogging prompts for next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. Film your kids completing a Father’s Day inspired craft.Tutorial time!
2. Create a Father’s Day gift guide.
3. Share your Summer Break Bucket List.
4. Test a “As Seen On TV” product and show us how it works.
5. Prep a water balloon fight and film it!
6. June 22nd is National Chocolate Eclair Day. Make it happen.
7. Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
For the entire list of June vlogging prompts click here!
Now go make that video!