Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. List 7 things you would do this summer if you had the time and money to do them.
2. Write about the last thing you sent your child to their room for.
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: work
4. Book review!
5. Share a memorable dream.
6. Your favorite way to stay cool.
7. Create a list of some of your favorite Instagram accounts to follow.
8. Share a favorite summer recipe.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“She was trying to get up, but couldn’t make her legs work.” –No Excuses
” I don’t even need to buy anything, I just want to caress the book spines and play, “Own it, own it, read it, ohhhh haven’t read this one yet!”” –mommablogsalot
“I know a mom that can nurse a baby while pushing a shopping cart and another that can stop her children with a whisper.” -Love Learning for Life
“We had big hair, but we didn’t have any sexting back in the 80s. That’s a good thing.” –AbbyNormal
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!