Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write something that begins and ends with the words “It wasn’t my fault.”
2. Listen to the sounds in your house for 5 or 10 minutes. Write about what you hear.
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: change.
4. Share a new recipe you tried recently.
5. 10 Reasons why you love your job.
6. 10 Things you love about football.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“My ankle twisted right then left and as I walked to my car and the adrenaline kicked in, I didn’t think it was that bad.” -Incognitus Scriptor
“Somtimes I think I cannot do this.” –The Miss Elaine-ous Life
“My apologies for the black and white photo, but that’s what yearbook photos looked like way back then.” –AbbyNormal
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!