1. Share your 2017 New Year Resolution. How did last year’s turn out?
In 2015 I declared my resolutions for the year would include:
- Drink more water
- Eat salad every night
- Cook more
- Clean more
- Upload YouTube videos 4 days a week
- Lose 10 pounds
- Be nicer to my husband
In 2016 I added the following to the list:
- Walk your damn dogs.
In 2017 I can say honestly that I had forgotten all about my previous resolutions and looking them over, I feel like they’re really good ideas for this year too so I’ll go ahead and carry them on over.
Which is to say, I failed at conquering the list I began building two years ago. Scratch that, I think I drink plenty of water now. I’m giving myself a little credit and taking that one off the list. I’m also taking off ‘be nicer to my husband’ because let’s be real, he’s pretty damn lucky and I’m plenty nice. For this year I’ll add:
- Pay off those credit cards
- Fix my house. We need new carpet, patched walls, updated paint…it’s time!
That’s it. This is going to be MY year! Next year at this time I will be 10 pounds slimmer, I’ll be filming a YouTube video of myself fixing a salad for dinner after walking my dogs around my sparkling clean/updated house and I’ll be loaded with cash, living that debt free life. Just you watch!
What are your resolutions this year?
Now it’s your turn!
Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and come back to add your name to the link list below. Be sure to sign up with the actual post URL and not just your basic blog URL (click on the title of your post for that URL). For good comment karma try to comment on the three blogs above your name!!
1. Share your 2017 New Year’s Resolution. How did last year’s turn out?
2. Did you pick a Word Of The Year for 2017? Share!
3. If the way you spent your New Year’s Eve is any indication of how the rest of the year will go, how would you say your future is looking right about now?
4. Share your top 12 blog posts from 2016.
5. Share your top 12 photos from 2016.
6. What were you blogging about a year ago? What has changed since then?