Writing prompts are a great way to work through writer’s block when it comes to journal writing and blogging. Use them for yourself or share them with your kids to inspire consistency and fuel that creative mind! Below is a list of 28 February writing prompts, peek back in next month for a fresh March list!
February Writing Prompts
1. Write about your proposal. Were you surprised?
2. List your top 10 favorite Snapchatters.
3. Tell us about a crush you had and/or have.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: puppy
5. February 2nd is National Groundhog Day…what’s in the forecast?
6. Write a poem to your love for Valentine’s Day.
7. How your parents met.
8. List the top 10 YouTube channels you’re loving most this month.
9. February 9th is National Pizza Day. Tell us a story that involves pizza.
10. Write a blog post inspired by the word: heart.
11. Share a favorite Valentine’s Day tradition
12. 8 people/places/or things you’d like to give a virtual Valentine to.
13. Share your tips for a successful Valentine’s Day!
14. Show us a place you love to visit.
15. List the top 10 blogs you’re loving most this month.
16. Write a blog post inspired by the word: fight.
17. List your five most recent favorite things.
18. February 16th is National Do A Grouch A Favor Day. And then tell us what happened.
19. A memorable date.
20. List the top 10 Instagrammers you’re loving this month.
21. Attempt a craft or recipe you saw on Pinterest, how did it turn out?
22. Write a blog post inspired by the word: friendly.
23. February 23rd is National Banana Bread Day. Share (or try) an awesome recipe!
24. List your top 10 favorite candies.
25. Throwback Thursday: Choose a photo from a previous February and write a poem or a blog post.
26. Something that made you smile this week.
27. Book review!
28. Write a blog post inspired by the word: full.
29. Write a poem about something that made you leap.
Spread the love this month and enjoy munching on conversation hearts…now get writing!