Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write about your proposal. Were you surprised?
2. List your top 5 favorite romance movies.
3. Tell us about a crush you had and/or have.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: trust
5. Share a favorite recipe that includes chocolate.
6. Tell us about a Valentine’s Day gone wrong.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“What if there was a drug you could take that would erase the memory of a trauma you experienced?” –Mama Sick
“I’ve gained way more weight than I ever wanted to in the past few years, but my boys always tell me that I’m beautiful.” –Embracing The Spectrum
“It’s beautifully written, with a staggering attention to historical accuracy and true-to-life facts, thanks to the many letters that both Patsy and Thomas Jefferson wrote.” –Fantastically Four
“Having kids around all the time means that you eat chicken nuggets and candy and pudding and cupcakes as part of a regular diet and not feel like you have to justify your preferences.” –About 100%
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!