Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. How your parents met.
2. List the top 10 YouTube channels you’re loving most this month.
3. February 16th is National Do A Grouch A Favor Day. And then tell us what happened.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: heart.
5. Share a favorite Valentine’s Day tradition
6. 8 people/places/or things you’d like to give a virtual Valentine to.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“I have cleaned 3 poopy diapers, a pile of dog poop and a puddle of pee. It’s only 10am.” –Mothering In Real Life
“For Valentine’s Day, I decided to share what was perhaps our best date EVER.” –Fantastically Four
“In 1975, soon after I was married, I purchased a Betty Crocker Recipe Card Library Box.” –Birds of a Feather
“Look, it was 1990’s we didn’t have the Internet. We had party land lines and personal ads.” -Simply Moms Blog
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!