Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. A memorable date.
2. List the top 10 Instagrammers you’re loving this month.
3. Attempt a craft or recipe you saw on Pinterest, how did it turn out?
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: friendly.
5. Throwback Thursday: Choose a photo from a previous February and write a poem or a blog post.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“It’s the first time I haven’t worked since 1990 and I have to say…I don’t hate it.” –Tiny Little Reveries
“I loved the spring view from my new home. I adored the summer view as well. The fall? It was gorgeous. And now I have also fallen in love with the winter sun streaming through my windows.” –Live Simply Mommy
“They come in and trash the place, and despite the chaos that may ensue, I am happy.” –The Ratio of Failures
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!