Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a list of your 5 favorite singers growing up…do they still make your top 5 list?
2. Open a blank blog post and “right click paste” in the body of the post…what was pasted? Explain it.
3. List 7 reasons why you would love to visit Ireland.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: courage
5. Share how you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
6. Write about something your child said that made you smile.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“She knew by then that, when Grandma was cooking and asked if you wanted more, you didn’t say, “No thank you, Grandma, I’m full,” you said “I surrender!”” –Sound of one Hand Typing
“For the longest time, I sat around pouting about what my husband was not doing to keep my heart full. ” –Simply Moms Blog
“I made myself try on a whole bunch of jeans and then didn’t buy any of them because none of them were perfect.” –Momma Blogs A Lot
“What a completely loving and self-less little bloody big-hearted ANGEL have I had the pleasure in mothering?” –My Rosie World
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!