Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. A memorable day at work.
2. March 23rd is National Puppy Day. Tell us about your puppy!
3. List 6 hot topics being discussed on your Facebook page right now.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: challenge
5. You have one wish…what do you wish for?
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“I figured saying I wanted to grow up to be Cher wouldn’t be a popular comment, either. But who didn’t want to be Cher?” –The Jammie Girl
“But I found the people of Ireland were the real treasures of this beautiful country. I’ve never been to a more friendly, welcoming country than Ireland.” –Birds of a Feather
“I grew up in the Oregon Trail generation – I probably first started noticing music in the late eighties and started forming real opinions on the subject in the early nineties.” –Momma Blogs A Lot
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!