Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Throwback Thursday: Choose a photo from a previous April and write a poem or a blog post.
2. Show us what Spring looks like in your neck of the woods.
3. List 7 things you can do with your leftover hard boiled eggs.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: friendly.
5. Share your a favorite spring break memory.
6. List your top 5 favorite apps.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“Someone had the foresight all those years ago to plant two oaks on the front lawn of each house on the street.” –Achieving Clarity
“Fred told me later that he honestly thought he was going to need to be airlifted out of there.” –Tiny Little Reveries
“It may not seem like such a big deal to let a bunch of nine-year-olds do your hair and paint your nails, especially if you’re the dad, but you are setting a strong foundation for the teen years.” –Meaningful Connections
“Ultradian rhythm. That’s a term I learned recently. Because of it, your brain can only focus for 90 to 120 minutes before it needs a break.” –AbbyNormal
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!